What does it take to create an app that is changing how modern Americans do banking? A top-notch team, of course!
That charming yellow building in the middle is our Stockholm office!
Part of what makes Qapital an amazing app is the team behind it. Our developers are among the best in the business and we’re looking for someone to join our ranks as a Java backend developer.
The ideal candidate codes confidently at all levels of the back-end stack and approaches challenges with gusto. Are you a Java backend developer looking to work as part of an enthusiastic, interdisciplinary team? Join us!
These are the things we need from you on day one:
- At least 2 years of server-side Java development
- Strong programming – you can write and structure code in a readable and maintainable way
- Experience with the Spring Application Framework
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English (Swedish isn’t necessary — we conduct all business in English)
- A collaborative work-ethic and great team skills
- An enthusiastic attitude toward problem solving
For a complete list of qualifications we’d like you to have, read the full job posting on our website.
This position is in our Stockholm office and preference will be given to candidates who live in Stockholm and/or are eligible to work in the European Union. If you’re American (or eligible to work in the U.S.) and keen to join our team, working from our New York office is possible – please apply!
If you’re interested in being part of a team that fosters learning and is hungry to build the best darn bank in America, we want to hear from you. We especially encourage you to apply if you’re part of a group that is underrepresented in the tech industry.
Email Our CTO and co-founder Erik Akterin at firstname.lastname@example.org with a one-page cover letter explaining why you’re uniquely positioned for this role, your CV and any other relevant information (GitHub links, portfolio etc.).
Photo: Tommie Hansen.